Search This Blog

Saturday, January 1, 2011

And it is a new year....


which means new resolutions. I have had the pleasure of watching my son keep his resolution all year....which has inspired me to do the same, and of course, it has made me one stinking proud mama. So I am here to say, out loud, even, that I am pledging to post a blog post a day for the year 2011. I have really missed posting over the last year on a regular basis. You see, blogging nearly daily, sometimes more than once daily, over the last 6 years or so has really helped me to see things in a different light, as I would "look" all day for something, that one thing about my day, that called to be noticed by posting a blog post about it; something that was worthy of calling the attention of others to it. Doing this really made me pay attention in a whole new way. Over the last year, I've seen those things, and thought those thoughts that were blog-worthy, but I lacked the "oomph" that I needed to get to the computer and actually get the post made. I think this was in large part due to the fact that I was uninspired to keep up because I was starting from scratch, starting anew. I've decided to embrace that this January 1 and start...because if you don't start somewhere, friends, then you don't start at all. And starting somewhere is, after all, better than not starting at all. Right? Right.


Sooooo....here's to a new year, a new start, a new outlook, and a large goal. Does anyone want to follow along with me and help prod me to blog? I know my buddy *M* will. :) Anyone else? I would love for someone to pledge to do a blog a day with me....or a few someone's....comment and link me to your blog if you are so inclined. (Boo....you are stuck, comment or not....because you repeated after me.) :) Love you, Sister.
Please follow me, comment on things you see that you feel led to comment on, and encourage me in my endeavor. Let me encourage you, too, if you choose to participate...we'll prod each other on to see that we can resolute together. :)
Happy 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment