Search This Blog

Friday, January 14, 2011

Surprises....

As I was posting my blog post for the Crystal Couture blog, I knew it was worthy of posting here as well, so I am going to put the link, and you can go and read it. It's long, but I think it's worth reading, even if I did write it. I'm really trying to get my mojo back, and get writing again, and get this blog happening again! (I wonder if I could say, "Again," again????) Sooooo, go here: www.thecrystalcouturestore.com/blog/ and be sure to bookmark the page as well because I try to write on there several times a week. Ideally, I would post there every day as well....I've got to get better at that! Happy er.....I think today is Friday????....yes, happy Friday, all! :)


2 comments:

  1. Trying to figure out how to post a comment...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know it was hard to do...you figured it out. Now, you can give Grandma a lesson and help her figure it out! :)

    ReplyDelete