Search This Blog

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Blank.

That is how my brain feels. Blank. Long, tiring day. I had the lucky privilage of being across the aisle from the perfume man at the flea market today. Chemical smells, fragrances, and other random smells make me very, very, very sick. Today, I did surprisingly well, compared to what I expected when we got there and I saw our neighbor across the aisle...but....headache and nausea are not my friends. We'll just leave it at that.

In other random news, I was trying to think of something good to talk about, and the first thing that came to my mind was the fact that my new medicine seems to be working. What you may not know abou tme is that I have recently been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. What this means is that I am no crazy, and all the little things that have been wrong with me that I haven't mentioned finally got out of hand and I told my doctor, who has been my doctor forever, and he said, ever-so-matter-of-factly that he *knew* what I had. It just took us...oh....er....15 years or so to figure it out? Yeah. Better later than never, right? It has gotten way worse, which was why I couldn't ignore it any more. I haven't been able to move my hands in the mornings, especially, and then there was pain and no movement for a long time....and then there was the same pain in my whole body in the mornings....and we've been working for several months now to find the medicine that would work for me, and at last, I think we may have a winner. It seems to be helping. My hands are moving better in the morning, as is the rest of my body. This, my friends, is very, very exciting. YAY for Vimovo....hoping and praying it keeps working.

And now, for the third and final random piece of news I have to offer today: we have had WAY. TOOOO. MUCH. SNOW. WAYYYYYY too much snow. We missed most of last week's work because we were iced in, and then we had to miss yesterday for the same reason. This morning, it was apparent when we got out that the salt trucks randomly came through on our backroads and just sort of dumped salt here and there...but it was enough that we were able to get out to the highway and get to the flea market. This is good....but now, I hear there is more snow coming????? Not good. ANYWAYS.....here is a photo for today, since you know that I cannot blog without a photo......



And, I will leave you with a real, true message that I just sent my friend, *M*...."I tried to send you a message this morning to tell you happy Sunday, but I see now that i tdidn't go through. I wonder if it was waiting on tomorrow when it was actually Sunday."

Happy SATURDAY, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment