Search This Blog

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Art...

I have spent this week reading and drooling over the photos here: http://www.sara-mincy.blogspot.com/ . When I am in a rut creatively, or I need to be inspired to clean my home or to do laundry or to cook or to breathe...lol...I love to blog surf. It gets me back in the mood to live every time. It also has gotten me in the mood to blog (creatively) like I used to again. I'm trying, folks, really, I am!



I decided to share with you today the first photo of something from our home, and this was it! I absolutely love eating out of fun dishes, and I love the fact that they are mismatched. Love, love, love that. This photo is an oldy but goodie...it really does show quite the variety of colors, patterns, and styles. :)

And I will leave you with a quote from the ever-knowledgeable Winnie the Pooh:

"It just shows what can be done by taking a little trouble," said Eeyore. "Do you see, Pohh? do you see, Pigliet? Brains first and then Hard Work. Look at it! THAT'S the way to build a house," said Eeyore proudly.

From The House at Pooh Corner

No comments:

Post a Comment