Search This Blog

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Retail Therapy...


So, I've found myself under a lot of stress lately...and I had to stop at KMart the other morning for...well....for something I can't remember now, but that's trivial and not a part of my little story...and I found myself wandering around the store. For over an hour. Just because I could. I think I was just reveling in my thoughts, enjoying my alone-ness. I found myself, like always, and not surprisingly, in the book and office/school supply section. What is so relaxing about that area of the store? I'm really not sure....but I do know that one of the only better things than an hour in the supply section is time to color with a fresh new box of Crayolas and a coloring book!

2 comments:

  1. I do the same thing!! office supply sections are calming to me and I love me some coloring books!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way! It's one of my favorite departments in any store and coloring is such a great way to just clear the mind and relax.

    ReplyDelete