Search This Blog

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bragging on Anna....

She has become such a big girl lately. We all know she's always thought of herself as a big girl...but today....she learned to tie her shoe! She has one very loving aunt who happens to live in her back yard, and who enjoys having her company so much that she has her very own bedroom there. This is also a right-handed aunt, which proves to be more useful in the shoe-tying department for a little right-handed girl than a left-handed mother!

I'm not sure if I have posted this photo or not...which was taken by a different loving aunt...and I love it. I love her braids, and I love her feet that are holding up the wreath, and I love that her brother and sister are holding her up....that's how it normally is for this special little girl who is loved by so many...how else did you think she got so smart? *wink*

So....if I did share the photo, you have my apologies, but in case I didn't, it was too good not to post....so here's a happy-Saturday smile from my three to you! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I can't get over how big the kids are, Katie and Kev look grown, they all look so happy and healthy. You've done such a good job with them!

    ReplyDelete