Search This Blog

Monday, January 17, 2011

This boy....

There are so many reasons why I love him so....I'm going to name just a few that come to mind quickly...

*He is a lover and a carer.
*He treats people the way he would like to be treated.
*He is loyal.
*He loves his Momma.
*He is a care-taker. (This is different than being a carer. Just trust me on that one.)
*He is a protector.
*He is an excellent older brother.
*He cares about his older sister, even if he doesn't act like it sometimes.
*He chooses others over himself.
*He laughs, and gives me a reason to laugh when I don't feel like it.
*He stands for what he believes in, even when it is not the most popular choice.
*He told me the truth when it would have been easier for him to lie.

And these are just a FEW of the reasons why I am proud to call him my son.

Kebble-Bubble, I am so very thankful you are alive...I love you more than you could ever know. Don't beat yourself up too bad, Son....5 years from now, even a year from now, it won't be such a big deal. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment