Search This Blog

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Piggapancake Post

I haven't done one of these in a while, so here goes on some randomness from my life to yours: 1. This ring is one I found at the flea market a couple of months ago. I bought it because a: it was cheap and b: it had an eagle on it, and my son is an Eagle, because his alma mater says so. It's sort of fashioned like a spoon ring.
2: Carl wasn't good today. He is very confused. Please keep remembering him and Barbara in your thoughts and prayers, and thanks.


3. I'm not sure how it happened, but Kate is ready to graduate, and part of graduating means planning for what's next. We have orientation at Vol State tomorrow. How can this be!?!?!?!


4. Anna got a hair cut. It's post-worthy all on its own, so this is just a teaser for you.


5. I spilled a WHOLE CAN of polyurethane on my pants that fit me like they were made from me. I'm sure they are next to irreplaceable since they were a Goodwill find on .99 cent day from Express. I'm really sad. And my leg is going to be eternally sticky...Just wanted you to know.


6. I'm tired, and I know this is a lame post, but hey...it is better than none. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment