Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Beauty...

it's everywhere. It amazes me how a day that started out so badly..storms, wind, rain...I did NOT want to get out of bed this morning!...could turn out so beautifully in the end. See? I took this photo (turn your head to the left, please) on our walk this evening, on what was a beautiful afternoon to take a stroll before eating supper.

I had a small encounter with the mailman today when he came into the store to drop the mail off, and he told me he liked days like this one...and I guess that I had a look on my face that was more than a little questioning, and he said, "Well, after all, what good would it do me to be upset? May as well like it and be happy! Life's too short to be irritated by things I can't change!" Ya'll. I think I would have proposed to him RIGHT. THERE...if not for the fact that PiePie already stole my heart. (Lucky him!)

The photo up there ^^^ just reminds me that this is true...even beautiful things come from not-so-beautiful situations. With no water, there would be no beautiful flower. :) And without bad-weather days, we wouldn't fully appreciate the good ones! (Remind me I said that when I'm up all night long tonight listening to the weather since we will be under tornado warnings and thunderstorm warnings for much of the night.)

No comments:

Post a Comment