Search This Blog

Friday, March 11, 2011

Tomorrow, I will be at a sale for these: Yes, friends, a mule sale. Who knew? I will not be selling mules, since I don't have any, but I will be (hopefully) selling pillow cases to those who are buying and selling mules.

>>>THIS SHOULD BE INTERESTING<<<

Go here: www.reesemules.com, and click on the history tab on the left. This place is about 8-10 miles from us, and I remember all the mules that they raised for the soldiers. We drove past them many times a week. I had no idea then that they were supplying our soldiers with things that they needed while they fought for our country. I just thought it was a neat thing to see hundreds of mules there at the mule people's farm when we went to Gallatin. Funny how all those small pieces are not so small, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment