Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Nashville Flea Market Part I

So, here are a few of my favorite things...I was only able to get out and about for about an hour on the last day....but it was fun, even though I was missing having my PiePie with me...it's always more fun to browse when he is with.
Old printer's stamps...LOVE those. Always have. Always will.
If I had had an extra $45 laying around, this awesome cross stitch piece would have come home with me. It really hurt my feelings to leave it there.
And you KNOW I wanted to purchase the Mingo set. Just look at them in all their milky perfectness! *want*
These babies DID come home with us! A bread sack full of buttons...old ones...for a whopping $3.00. Makayla is *the* scavenger of all scavengers!


I have a few more likes to share with you, but maybe tomorrow. Definitely not tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment