Search This Blog

Friday, March 18, 2011

Did I tell you?



This is Anna's first time *ever* to be on antibiotics, which is really sad because if we had had the money to take her to Dr. Fisher, that would not be the case...but *anyways*...she ended up with a terrible ear infection over night last Saturday night. Of. Course. So on Sunday, she got to go to the ER, poor baby. She is just now feeling better...it's been a rough go for her! She's been such a big girl, taking her medicine all by herself, and she is such an adult...she knows when to take what and how much she gets. And she is just 4. OK, almost 5. But still. Oh...and I didn't tell you. She is allergic to Amoxil, so that cuts out all penicillans for her. Did I spell that right? It doesn't look right. Oh, well. I'm tired.

In other news, Kate's car quit in the middle of Gallatin. *Stink.* BUT...some lady that I cannot thank because I do not know who she is stopped, kids in tow, and PUSHED Kate's car out of the way. THEN...she took her to work. This was in the middle of a 5-lane road in the city. With her kids. Helping my kid. In a big way. *JOY* Now, to get the car fixed....

And, to top off all topppers, I learned that my friend, Lissa's, husband has unexpectedly passed away. Please pray for her and her family as she deals with the loss of her very best friend, Kevin. Thanks! :)

OK, on that happy note, I'm going to get a few more things done around here (like the load of laundry on my bed) so that I can sleep before tomorrow gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment