Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

I've Got Plans.

I've got plans with this one tomorrow: Every day, she asks me if I have to work the next day. Every day, she wants to spend time with me, and I want to spend time with her. Truth is: we both miss those days when we were home together, getting some Mommy and Anna time. She likes to stay wherever she thinks she can sleep the longest in the mornings, and that cracks me up. She will really be in for a treat when she has to go to school next year.

Anyways, I do not have to work tomorrow, so I was delighted to hear her giggle when I got to answer a big, fat NO when she asked if I had to work, and then when she asked me if we could paint her birdhouse and I said yes, I couldn't believe the child-like laughter and delight when she reacted. THEN...I told her who to guess who else would be home with us, and when I said, "No one," she giggled. And then I giggled.

I can't wait to paint birdhouses tomorrow. What are you looking forward to about tomorrow? There HAS to be something, even if it is a Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment