Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I'm thankful....

that my parents taught me to believe in myself and to have confidence in myself. I am so thankful that I do not have to talk about other people, or put other people down in order to feel good about who I am. I am thankful that I do not have to have expensive items, drive a "new" car, or wear the latest name-brand clothes and a new pair of shoes every day of the week to feel good about who I am. Thanks, Mom and Dad, for teaching me the ability to be who I am, and to be proud of it. I hope I have been able to instill those same ideas in my own children as well as you did in me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful, too because your love for life, no matter how simple it may be, is one of the reasons why I love you! :)

    ReplyDelete