Search This Blog

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Chasing My Tail.

That's what it feels like I'm doing these days. It seems like I never get much done, but I have an ever-growing list of things to do. I am unprepared for the flea market this weekend, again. I am frantically stitching a few cases this evening because there were a few I promised folks that I would have. I sure hope they come back for them this month, but I'm not holding my breath. I was going to make a few st. Patrick Day hair ribbons for this weekend, but I can't put my hands on the clips to glue down or the wire to make them with, so I suppose those will have to wait, eh? BUT.....I did accomplish one thing! I did! I did!!!!!! Kate needed a button sewn back on her pants, and I was able to get that done this evening. She only had to wait for about a week, and not a month or forever. I am of utmost amazement at my speedy button-sewing, and that is a for-real thing. :) Maybe it is because I have a love for buttons; one that maybe I inherited from my mother (she made the cute flowers below) but must likely, its roots were established long before my mother....with my grandmother. :) I mean really....how could a button NOT make you happy????

No comments:

Post a Comment