Search This Blog

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy Sunday!


We have spent a cozy day at home today. I love days like that. I had a somewhat productive day. Here is a list of some of the things I've accomplished:

*Finished Meg's chair.

*Took a nap.

*Made some flowers.

*Did the dishes.

*Ate birthday cake.

*Made flowers again.

*Ate more birthday cake.

*Finished a pillow case.
*Watched (listened to) two movies.
*Ate birthday cake.
*Did some laundry.
*Cooked supper...mom's bean dip. YUM!
*Drew custom order pillow case.
*Dug through building for a few things. Found some, not all.
*Stitched half a case while putting the custom one together in my head.
*Ate chips and dip.
*Watched super bowl...held breath until Greenbay scored some insurance points.
*Stitched custom case.
*Would eat more birthday cake, but...um....SOMEONE ate it all already. :/
What did you do today?

1 comment:

  1. Actually its tomorrow and I figured out how to reply. I think. Here's two in a row.

    ReplyDelete