Search This Blog

Saturday, February 19, 2011

I have an announcement....


but it can't be announced quite yet. I'm very, very excited about it, and I cannot WAIT to tell you! But it must be announced complete with photos! For those of you who do not know me well, I'm sure you will guess that a little Perry is on the way, but rest assured, that is not possible!


On to other news....there is a bridal show at the Mill tomorrow in Lebanon. Come out and see us if you dare! :) There should be lots of neato things to see. Even the garage people that sat up next to us seem pretty neat. (For real.)


Today's photo is a little bit of a hint at what the surprise announcement is, but you'd have to be pretty with it to get it. :) You would have to know me well, and put the many clues this offers together to figure it out. Good luck.
I have two days off this coming week, then not sure when the next off day will be. I love being busy, sort of. The rest of me misses my house (especially in the days when it was clean) and my kiddos. Summer will be here soon enough, and then it will seem like I see them more because it won't seem like bedtime at 5:00.
I am going to go and enjoy the PiePie....and someday, when I have a brain, I have another post I need to get out of my head. It's about my friend, *M* and how much I love her. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment