Search This Blog

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Good Things....

come in small packages! :) I drew on MisserPiePie's work calendar the day or so after he "retired" from his factory job. About freedom. And how good it feels to be free of something that shackles you so much...jobs, relationships, thoughts, dreams, desires, this could be applied to so many things...but at any rate, freedom is indeed a good thing. :)

Here's a quote for today: "Life shirnks and expands in proportion to one's courage." ~Anais Nin Good things that happened to me today:
1. The sun was all shiny-like for most of the day.
2. I had all sorts of my kids running around me most of the day.
3. I was productive, at least somewhat.
4. I laughed and smiled.
5. Kate is feeling so much better today! I think she's turned the proverbial corner! Yee-haw!

Happy Almost-Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment