Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Going to work.....












is lots of fun when you get to get up, go out in the yard barefoot, and work on fun things like painting flowers on benches. I'm really liking how this turned out, even though it ended up being nothing at all like what was in my brain to start with. :) The in-laws got this bench, and while it was sturdy and heavy, it was pretty darn ugly....until now. :) I wish you could see better from the photos, but try as I might, I couldn't really get a good pic, so you'll have to use your imagination, or come visit us so you can see it for yourself. And.....if you need YOUR bench painted, let me know and I'll come work on yours, too! Everyone needs a fun bench to sit on!




2 comments:

  1. i like the light in the bottom two pics... i take a lot with lots of sun. The rays add a bit to the story, i think ;)

    ReplyDelete