Search This Blog

Monday, May 10, 2010

Flutter by, Butterfly.....




I started working on this beauty probably back in November or some such ridiculously far-away month. I do not know how many hours of "Deal or No Deal" this thing has seen, or how many hours, otherwise, it has seen, but let me assure you, as Kate used to say, there have been,"some plenty of it," hours spent on it. I'm really pleased with the end result, thought, and have already started working on the next one. It's a rose, probably 5 times the stitching, and it will be wondermous if ever I get it done...maybe Christmas is a fairly reasonable goal? LOL. Tonight, I am starting on a baby blanket for a friend of ours who has been trying to have a baby for a very long time...so exciting to plan for little ones! I have one....two....three....four....five blankets to make for five babies that we are expecting in the next little bit....must get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment