Search This Blog

Friday, April 16, 2010

Halooooo!!!

So I *mean* to log in here each day!!! Really, I do! I'll do better, I promise. This is me, writing from GATLINBURG, where I am surrounded by hotrods, colors, and CARS!!! Lots of inspiration, lots of ideas, lots of fun and bargains to see! I can't wait to get home and spend some computer time and some creating time!

The above is a plaque I found while here in the mountains. I have a ring like it that says "love the life you live" on the outside and on the inside, it says "live the life you love". I'm trying. It's hard. The butterflies above are a find that I LURVE just the way they are....love that vintage aqua color and the scrolly-ness of them. They will be up on the website if they don't sell this coming weekend at the Nashville flea market...wish me luck!


I took the "Life is Good" sign for Dad...I think that's where I got my rosey outlook from! :) Thanks, Dad!


And I absolutely LOVE the lil purse above...I didn't buy it, but I wanted to! Unemployment has its perks..but shopping isn't one of them!



And this is a work in progress...I started it before we left to come to the mountains, and it will be finished in time to be on display and for sale at the flea market this coming weekend! Woot!
Off to look at more cars....ah.....vroom vrooooom!!!!! :0)













In the meantime, here is a lil bitta eye candy for you.....










No comments:

Post a Comment