Search This Blog

Friday, May 27, 2011

Breathe



According to Merriam-Webster, the word "breathe" when used as a verb means to draw air into the lungs, to pause and rest before continuing, and to feel free of restraint.


Today is one of those difficult-to-breathe days, x10, and that is also following a long string of other difficult-to-breathe days, so guess what? Not the best scenario for the breathing-challenged girl here.

I find myself wishing for more time, more sleep...you know...those essentail things that your body needs to keep up with your mind. (Not that my mind is all that to begin with!) Mostly, I picture myself above the clouds, floating along in a plane, enjoying the hush of an airplane and the beauty of the sky and the land below that God created for us. And then, I try to remember that my life is in His hands, as are the lives of those I love. And as long as that is the case, I may as well just quit fretting and JUST BREATHE. (New tattoo asap coming with that one...)

Hoping for a better tomorrow....I get to see my family, so it has to be good, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment