Search This Blog

Monday, December 27, 2010

Get Ready!!!!!


Hold on to your pants, dear Reader....the year 2011 will bring you (hopefully) at least 365 new, exciting Pig-A-Pancake posts from none other than *yours, truly*!!!!! Bookmark, add to your favorites, subscribe to my RSS feed...whatever you need to do...set your daily alarm to remind you to see what's up...it's sure to *not* be a boring ride. That, I can guarantee. Looking forward to January 1 for so many reasons, but at the top of my listy goodness is this: I get to spend the whole, entire day with my whole, entire family.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm holding you to this, my friend! I've had this blog bookmarked for FOREVER. DO NOT let me down. Oh, and I love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you, too! Here's to not letting you down....and lots of reminders from you to me, with love!!! PiggaPancake!

    ReplyDelete