Search This Blog

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Leaving on a jetplane....

I think one of the things I will miss about the drive to work is seeing the airplanes each morning, wondering where the people are going, hearing the sound, marveling at the size of them, that they can just "hang" in the air....making up stories in my head about where they are going, the passengers on the planes, and praying for their safe travels. It was always neat to me to think that I was praying for people that would be going to all corners of the world. I guess after working where I did, one understands the "far reaches" of the world even more. And the need for prayer in each and ever corner of it. So, today's pic is of a doodle I did that hung on my desk, and a paperclip that my buddy saved for me to make me happy one day....because she knew my love for planes and flying. Thanks, Buddy! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment