Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Tonight, I feel like blogging.

Actually, I think of things to blog about every day, but with my new computer and no outlook, it just seems like such a chore....so I've been bad. Sorry, peeps. I will *try* to do better!


Let's see....tonight, I will talk about....ummm....lemme go peruse the photos to come up with something.....

I was perusing a blog this evening about sisters, and so when I saw this, it seemed appropriate for the day.....I love my sisters. There was a book on there, presumedly about Sisterhood of some sort, called "A Soft Landing".....I hope you have a sister, or two, or three, that provide soft landings for you when you need them. I know I do, and I'm oh, so very lucky. I love you, sisters o' mine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment